Outdoor Weddings Are Our Specialty Since We Are The "Beach Church"
Planning a wedding?
Celebration Beach Church can help. Begin by contacting one of our Pastor's who will walk you through the process and make your wedding day service meaningful and lasting.
TO GET MARRIED IN FLORIDA YOU NEED TO DO THE FOLLOWING
- Go together to the nearest Clerk of the Circuit Court office to obtain a marriage license.
- Marriage licenses are good for 60 days.
- The standard fee is $93.50, which can typically be paid with cash, charge or personal check.
- Florida residents must wait three days to get a license. However residents who can provide documentation showing they completed a state-approved marriage preparation course within the year don’t have to wait the three days. (The pastors at Celebration use the “Pre-Marriage Awareness Inventory” with topics including conflict management, financial and parenting responsibilities.)
- As a bonus, residents who take the course get a reduction of $32.50 off the license fee.
- It’s not necessary for residents to obtain licenses from their home county.
- As soon as a Florida license is obtained, a wedding ceremony can be performed anywhere in the state of Florida.
- To obtain a marriage license, U.S citizens must provide their social security numbers and photo identification, such as driver’s licenses. International visitors must bring passports, or naturalization or immigration numbers.
- People who have been married previously must provide the date of divorce, annulment or spouse’s death.
- With a few exceptions, both the bride and groom are required to be 18.
- Florida doesn’t require blood tests or medical exams.
- Contact the local clerk of the circuit court for further information.
FEES FOR SERVICES
Wedding Coordinator fee: $100.00
Optional Services: Music, Photography & Video. (Fees Vary)
Suggested honorariums for the pastor is $200.00 for the service or $250.00 for the service and pre-marital counseling. This suggestion is for non church members.